Advantages of Digital Marketing Services in 2020
From the various components of marketing, digital marketing has been one of the most popular ones. As it utilizes the internet and other digital media, today, you need to meet your audience where they are already spending their time, i.e. the Internet.
According to Pew Research, Internet usage among adults has increased by 5% in the last three years. As we have seen ourselves, people are more keen on online shopping, and offline shopping isn’t as effective as it used to be earlier. Thus, it has become way easier to target the audience through the Internet.
COMPONENTS OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- DISPLAY/BANNER ADVERTISING
- Youtube Marketing
- Brand Awareness
- PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
- Web Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Sales Funnels
Because digital marketing has so many options associated with it, you can experiment on various marketing strategies and see which one brought better results.
Features Of Digital Marketing
- Brand Building : It is the most important factor for a business to establish its brand in the market. Digital marketing helps to develop a brand by promoting it on several platforms. With the proper use of digital marketing, the brand could go viral in no time, leading in the growth of brand reputation.
- Cost Efficient : Unlike other advertising sources like TV, Radio and other methods, it has become more cost efficient for a business to showcase its products or services online by using Digital Marketing. With proper management and planning, the campaigning can be done in the least possible budget.
- Massive Exposure : It is possible to reach out number of prospects within a small investment. It is easier to reach the audiences who are already spending most of their time using the Internet. The highest number of audiences can be found on the Internet. Larger the audiences, higher the exposure.
- Time Efficient : Time is Money! Every procedure that is involved in digital marketing are all least time consuming methods. Digital marketing provides real time results.
- Higher Rates of Conversion : Purchasing a product these days is just about a matter of CLICK. People can open a company’s website or place an order online instead of going out to the shops and search for a particular product. It is easier for the customer to explore a brand or a product online. Thus, the use of digital marketing makes the conversion rates higher of a business.