Search Engine Optimization also known as SEO is the process of increasing a website’s visibility on search engine results pages by using unpaid or organic practices.
It is a complex and time-consuming process. It takes around 4-12 months to get a measurable result if you have implemented an SEO campaign.
SEO campaigns include various factors that are very crucial. These are :
- Keyword: Keywords are fundamental components in landing high in Google’s rankings. Keywords must be relevant as it helps the users to find the content easily.
- Content : Content is the core factor of a website. If the content strategy is not executed correctly, there could be some serious issues in search engine rankings.
- Analyzing website setup : It is very important to analyze the website properly. The website platform should be fast, secure and easily optimizable. If a website is poor and outdated or not user-friendly, the campaign would not be a successful one.
- Backlinks : A backlink is a link created when one website links to another. It helps to enhance the authority of the site to the competitors, possible audiences and Google’s rankings.
- Site Structure : Site structure is referred to the way a website’s content is organized. It is a vital aspect of SEO strategy. The structure of a website shows Google which part of the site is most important.
ON PAGE SEO
- It refers to all measures within the website to improve its position in search rankings.
- There are various factors that affect the ON PAGE SEO.
- The most important is Keyword.
- Whenever we start on On Page SEO , we start with Keyword Research.
OFF PAGE SEO
- It refers to all measures to actions taken outside of your own website to improve its position in search rankings.
- There are various elements that can affect the OFF PAGE SEO.
- The primary and most important metric is Backlink.
- Whenever we start on Off Page SEO, we start with making quality backlinks with high domain authority websites.