Ways Of Making Money From YOUTUBE Marketing In 2020

YouTube marketing is an essential strategy to take advantage of the web’s massive shift towards video. Over 1 .3 billion of the world’s total population are using YouTube. And a massive 300 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute. These factors make sense that video marketing is a growing trend and what else could be a better platform other than YouTube.

There are various methods through which a person or a business can start earning money from YouTube. Five ways have been discussed below.

5 WAYS OF MAKING MONEY FROM YOUTUBE

  1. Generating Leads
  2. Adsense
  3. Affiliate Marketing
  4. Sponsored Video
  5. Crowd-Sourcing
  1. Generating Leads : This point is from a business perspective. A business or a website owner can upload a video making endorsement of their brand or website. These videos should be attractive for audiences to gain their interests. After making an attractive content, they need to put their website’s link in the description box of the video while uploading. Thus, they will not only have viewers for their video but also will be getting a massive amount of visitors to their website.
  2. Adsense : YouTube Ad revenue sharing is the best way to earn massive monetary flow on YouTube. The YouTuber has to link their YouTube channel on Adsense and enable AdSense Ads on the video. For every ad viewed on the video. The YouTuber gets 55% of the ad revenue and the remaining 45% is kept all by YouTube itself. There are some criteria which are considered by YouTube for the Ad revenues. But on average, one can make 1 – 2 dollars for every 1000 views on a video.
  3. Affiliate Marketing : Apart from other sources of earning money, YouTubers can add up more sources for their incoming funds. One more method or source is Affiliate Marketing. When Youtubers get a healthy amount of subscribers, they can start using this method efficiently. It is a method in which YouTubers input product links of others’ websites in their description box, and if someone makes a purchase through their link then the YouTuber will receive some amount of commission for the sale. This technique is used mostly by the product reviewers where they can suggest that particular product and ask their viewers to buy through their link.
  4. Sponsored Video : Another company approaches big YouTubers to promote their products in their YouTube video. These videos are called sponsored videos.  YouTubers get paid for promoting their products and use the product in their video.
  5. Crowdsourcing : Not all Youtubers can depend on all the methods that are mentioned above for their revenues. Due to the category of their video, they cannot meet up the criteria that are needed to perform these methods. For some, the only source of earning money through is the Adsense. So these Youtubers use a method called crowdsourcing where they ask their subscribers and fans to support them through fund transferring methods such as Paytm, GooglePay and much more.

VIDEO MARKETING (YOUTUBE MARKETING) IS A GROWING TREND

  • 5 DIFFERENT ATTRIBUTES FOR RANKING IN YOUTUBE
  1. Watch time.
  2. User engagement.
  3. High quality video.
  4. Upload your video with YouTube SEO in mind.
  5. Make sure, viewers watch the videos till the end.

 

  • 8 TIPS FOR GETTING YOUR FIRST 1000 SUBSCRIBERS FROM YOUTUBE
  1. Post useful content consistently.
  2. Name your videos strategically.
  3. Spruce up your channel design.
  4. Shoot in various locations.
  5. Create a click worthy custom thumbnail.
  6. Use Annotations.
  7. Ask for subscribers.
  8. Be Unique,be you!

 

GET FREE VIEWS, COMMENTS , LIKES & SUBSCRIBERS

MORE VIEWERS IS EQUIVALENT TO MORE RANKINGS

3 thoughts on “Ways Of Making Money From YOUTUBE Marketing In 2020”

  1. Heyy there! I’ve been reading your site for a while now and finally got
    the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx!
    Juust wanted to mention keep up tthe excellent
    work!

  2. Undeniably Ƅelieve thjat ѡhich yoᥙ stated. Youг favorite justification ѕeemed tо be on the internet tһe simplest tһing to be aware
    of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whiⅼe people c᧐nsider worries that tһey jᥙst
    dⲟn’t know ɑbout. Yߋu managed to hit tһe nail upon tһe top as welⅼ as defined out the wһole
    tһing withoսt havіng side effеct , people could take a signal.
    Will llikely be back tto get more. Tһanks

  3. Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *